Recent

'I made the worst mistake of my life!': American student, 21, who went on tourist trip to North Korea and allegedly stole political banner is paraded for the cameras after two months in prison

North Korean officials paraded a detained American student Monday who has been jailed for two months accused of attempting to steal a political banner at a Pyongyang hotel.

from Articles | Mail Online http://ift.tt/1XUnq6F
via IFTTT
'I made the worst mistake of my life!': American student, 21, who went on tourist trip to North Korea and allegedly stole political banner is paraded for the cameras after two months in prison 'I made the worst mistake of my life!': American student, 21, who went on tourist trip to North Korea and allegedly stole political banner is paraded for the cameras after two months in prison Reviewed by Michael on Monday, February 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.