Recent

'Did I do anything bad to my kids?' Pianist's estranged wife found 'covered in blood, making noises and going crazy' - and has no recollection of smothering her children

Sofya Tsygankova says she recalls 'cutting herself with a knife and taking pills' but told police that she hoped her children 'were safe with their father'. They were found dead at her Texas home Thursday.

from Articles | Mail Online http://ift.tt/1o55Obb
via IFTTT
'Did I do anything bad to my kids?' Pianist's estranged wife found 'covered in blood, making noises and going crazy' - and has no recollection of smothering her children 'Did I do anything bad to my kids?' Pianist's estranged wife found 'covered in blood, making noises and going crazy' - and has no recollection of smothering her children Reviewed by Michael on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.