Recent

Jamie Lynn Spears arrives in Australia for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here and is ready to prove her critics - and sister Britney - wrong: 'people to will see the real me'

Jamie Lynn Spears is the tenth celebrity to arrive at Brisbane Airport ahead of this year's I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here as she admits it's her first time in Australia.

from TV & showbiz | Mail Online https://ift.tt/QuVZ7El
via IFTTT Jamie Lynn Spears is the tenth celebrity to arrive at Brisbane Airport ahead of this year's I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here as she admits it's her first time in Australia. https://ift.tt/EnVkBiH
Jamie Lynn Spears arrives in Australia for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here and is ready to prove her critics - and sister Britney - wrong: 'people to will see the real me' Jamie Lynn Spears arrives in Australia for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here and is ready to prove her critics - and sister Britney - wrong: 'people to will see the real me' Reviewed by Michael on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.