Amanda Holden reveals having another baby helped her 'continue to live' after son Theo's stillbirth
Speaking on ITV's This Morning on Monday, she said: 'There was no reason for Theo’s stillbirth and so I was partly relieved, because I thought, "Good, we can have another baby."
from Tvshowbiz | Mail Online https://ift.tt/2NwGO9U
via IFTTT Speaking on ITV's This Morning on Monday, she said: 'There was no reason for Theo’s stillbirth and so I was partly relieved, because I thought, "Good, we can have another baby." https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
from Tvshowbiz | Mail Online https://ift.tt/2NwGO9U
via IFTTT Speaking on ITV's This Morning on Monday, she said: 'There was no reason for Theo’s stillbirth and so I was partly relieved, because I thought, "Good, we can have another baby." https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Amanda Holden reveals having another baby helped her 'continue to live' after son Theo's stillbirth
Reviewed by Michael
on
Monday, October 08, 2018
Rating:
No comments: