Love Island's Georgia Steel and Sam Bird split: They become FIFTH couple to break up
Love Island's Georgia Steel and Sam Bird split: They become FIFTH couple to break up
Sam wrote on Twitter: 'I’m devastated to announce me and Georgia have split up for reasons I cant bring myself to comment on at the moment. As always I wish her all the best.'
from Tvshowbiz | Mail Online https://ift.tt/2NMB5gn
via IFTTT Sam wrote on Twitter: 'I’m devastated to announce me and Georgia have split up for reasons I cant bring myself to comment on at the moment. As always I wish her all the best.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2CR0iFp
October 17, 2018 at 10:16PM
Sam wrote on Twitter: 'I’m devastated to announce me and Georgia have split up for reasons I cant bring myself to comment on at the moment. As always I wish her all the best.'
from Tvshowbiz | Mail Online https://ift.tt/2NMB5gn
via IFTTT Sam wrote on Twitter: 'I’m devastated to announce me and Georgia have split up for reasons I cant bring myself to comment on at the moment. As always I wish her all the best.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2CR0iFp
October 17, 2018 at 10:16PM
Love Island's Georgia Steel and Sam Bird split: They become FIFTH couple to break up
Reviewed by Michael
on
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Rating:
No comments: