Jennifer Lopez reveals ex Diddy apologized to fiance Alex Rodriguez
'Just so you guys know, he wrote Alex after that. He was like "I didn't mean anything by it. I have nothing but respect for you guys. I'm so happy for you guys,"' the singer, 49, said on The Breakfast Club.
from TV & showbiz | Mail Online https://dailym.ai/2uYJMxa
via IFTTT 'Just so you guys know, he wrote Alex after that. He was like "I didn't mean anything by it. I have nothing but respect for you guys. I'm so happy for you guys,"' the singer, 49, said on The Breakfast Club. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
from TV & showbiz | Mail Online https://dailym.ai/2uYJMxa
via IFTTT 'Just so you guys know, he wrote Alex after that. He was like "I didn't mean anything by it. I have nothing but respect for you guys. I'm so happy for you guys,"' the singer, 49, said on The Breakfast Club. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Jennifer Lopez reveals ex Diddy apologized to fiance Alex Rodriguez
Reviewed by Michael
on
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Rating:
No comments: