Zoe Ball says losing partner Billy Yates was 'the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with'
In a raw and honest interview on Sunday's Desert Island Disc the radio presenter, 49, speaks of Billy Yates' death and admits that 'losing him was the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my life.'
from TV & showbiz | Mail Online https://ift.tt/38c4SKf
via IFTTT In a raw and honest interview on Sunday's Desert Island Disc the radio presenter, 49, speaks of Billy Yates' death and admits that 'losing him was the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my life.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
from TV & showbiz | Mail Online https://ift.tt/38c4SKf
via IFTTT In a raw and honest interview on Sunday's Desert Island Disc the radio presenter, 49, speaks of Billy Yates' death and admits that 'losing him was the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my life.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Zoe Ball says losing partner Billy Yates was 'the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with'
Reviewed by Michael
on
Sunday, February 09, 2020
Rating:
No comments: